Brazilian Cheese Bites
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2/3 cup milk
1 1/2 cup tapioca flour
1 egg, room temperature
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup grated cheese (parmesan)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a mini muffin tin thoroughly and set aside.
3. In a Kitchen Aid, combine milk, egg, oil, cheese and salt until combined.
4. Once combined add the tapioca flour 1/2 cup at a time until all has been added.
5. Mix well on high and scape down the sides so that everything is combined.
6. Pour the batter into your greased muffin tin
7. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until light golden brown
*These can also be made ahead of time to freeze. Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin and freeze. Once they freeze remove them from the tin and pop them in a ziplock freezer bag and store in the freezer. To bake from frozen; preheat the oven to 400F, place frozen bites onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
Use Parmesan Cheese, add tomato powder, add oregano and italian spices.
Use Cream Cheese, add cinnamon, add swerve granulated sugar, and finely grinded candied ginger.
Use Sharp Shredded Cheese, add taco seasoning, add onion powder, add garlic powder and cumin.
Use Cream Cheese, add pureed pumpkin, add pumpkin pie spice, add swerve granulated sugar.
Use Cream Cheese, add baking cocoa, add swerve granulated sugar.
Use Cheddar or Parmesan, add onion powder, add everything bagel seasoning.
I am a 30 something year old single mom of two. I have a 16 year old son and an 14 year old daughter. They are keeping me busy and on my toes in this new phase I call "Teenagedom".
Click my pic to read more about me!